• Basic Fluidization Hydrodynamics,
• Gas Distributor Design and Operation,
• Circulating Fluidized Beds and High-Velocity Systems,
• Cyclone Design and Operation,
• Dilute and Dense-Phase Conveying,
• Particle Entrainment,
• Erosion and Particle Attrition,
• Standpipes and Solids Flow Systems,
The fee for the 4-day course is:
$2,000 USD for PSRI member company participants
$2,500 USD for non-member company participants
*Book by August 1st 2019 to save $250
All Credit Card Transactions are processed with a United States Payment Gateway. You may need to call your Credit Card provider and pre authorize the transaction or it may get declined.
Our fluidization seminar and workshop is now digital. During the seminar, we will provide you with a tablet to follow along with. After the seminar, you will have access to the seminar material on the PSRI website (www.psri.org) under your membership login.
We recommend a convenient "hotel park" on Cicero Avenue, just south of Midway Airport (about 10 minutes from PSRI). The hotel park includes the Marriott, Fairfield Inn, Courtyard, Hampton Inn, Residence Inn and Holiday Inn. Reservations for any of these hotels can be made at:
A Formal agenda will be released soon.
PSRI Restricted: Authorized Access Only